- Reviews (0)
BENOL-2 (TRIHEXYPHENIDYL TABLET BP 2 MG)
* BENOL-2Â Tablet is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and drug induced abnormal movements.
* It improves muscle control and reduces the stiffness of muscles, so that they can move easily.
* It also controls abnormal movements induced by other medicines.
* BENOL-2 Tablet is an anticholinergic medication.
* It works by decreasing the activity of a chemical messenger (acetylcholine) in the brain.
* This improves muscle control and reduces stiffness in Parkinson’s disease.
* It also improves movement disorder (restlessness, involuntary movements or muscle spasm) caused by certain other medicines.