- DIRECTION OF USE
CATICARE CREAM (METRONIDAZOLE & POVIDONE IODINE CREAM)
* CATICARE CREAM is a combination of two medicines: Metronidazole and Povidone Iodine.
* Metronidazole is an antibiotic which kills bacteria and other harmful microorganisms by damaging their DNA.
* Povidone Iodine is an antiseptic applied on skin which is infected or is likely to get infected.
* It slowly releases iodine which kills or prevents the growth of these microorganisms.
* It also prevents the growth of the microorganisms that may infect the wound and promotes healing of the wound.
* As directed by Dermatologists.