- Reviews (0)
- DIRECTION OF USE
INA CAPSULES (ITRACONAZOLE CAPSULES 100 MG)
* ITRACONAZOLE Capsule belongs to a group of medicines called antifungals.
* It works by stopping the growth of fungus and is used to treat infections of the mouth, throat, vagina and other parts of the body including fingernails and toenails.
* It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane.
* It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane. This treats your skin infection.
EACH HARD GELATIN CAPSULE CONTAINS :
EQ. TO ITRACONAZOLE USPÂ Â Â 100 MG.
EXCIPIENTSÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Q.S.
APPROVED COLOURS USED IN CAPSULE SHELL.
* As Directed By The Physician.