- Reviews (0)
- DIRECTION OF USE
ROSUSYD 20 TABLETS (ROSUVASTATIN TABLETS IP 20 MG)
* ROSUSYD 20 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called statins.
* It is used to lower cholesterol and to reduce the risk of heart disease.
* Cholesterol is a fatty substance that builds up in your blood vessels and causes narrowing, which may lead to a heart attack or stroke.
* ROSUSYD 20 Tablet is a lipid-lowering medication (statin).
* It works by blocking an enzyme (HMG-CoA-reductase) that is required by the body to make cholesterol, thereby lowering “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides and raising “good” cholesterol (HDL).
Each film coated tablet contains :
Rosuvastatin Calcium IP
Eq. to RosuvastatinÂ Â Â Â Â Â 20 mg
Excipients:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â q.s.
* As Directed By The Physician.