- Reviews (0)
- DIRECTION OF USE
XYLITE CREAM (HYDROQUINONE, TRETINOIN & MOMETASONE FUROATE CREAM)
* XYLITE Cream is a combination of three medicines: Hydroquinone, Mometasone and Tretinoin, which treats melasma (dark spots on skin).
* Hydroquinone is a skin lightening medicine. It reduces the amount of a skin pigment (melanin) that causes darkening of skin. This effect is reversible.
* Mometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
* Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
* It helps in quick skin renewal. It provides relief from redness, swelling and itching.
HYDROQUINONE USP 2.0 % W/W
TRETINOIN USP 0.025 % W/W
MOMETASONE FUROATE USP 0.1 % W/W
IN A CREAM BASE : Q.S.
* As directed by Dermatologists.